An Introduction


For all those who don't know me, here is a brief but scintillating introduction.

My name is Mariam Oyinkansola Bashorun, I am almost 30 and I am the founder of the Black British Bloggers network. There is of course more to me than that but I'm hoping that will unfold in the posts that are to come.

I have been pregnant with this blog for the better part of a year. For multiple reasons, I have been hesitant to publish. Will I have time for another blog? Will anyone care to read it? Aren't you tired of oversharing Oyinkan? Apparently I am not.

Part diary, part very serious, part not serious at all, this blog will be a mish mash of posts that catalogue my baby giraffe like journey into the world of entrepreneurship. I will inevitably write about navigating my 30s (currently feeling cautiously optimistic but also bloated) and also my hair because it is glorious.

I hope you stick around, it should be fun around here. I might do GIFS. Stay for the GIFS.

Side note: For anyone who has followed me here from my previous (now defunct) blog amu.dat, thank you! This is very different but you might like it. If not, you might like what I have over here....

Comments

Popular Posts